1.22.2009

My Favorite Music Videos of All Time! (by Spike Jonze)

I had every intention of making a post about my favorite music videos, in general.  Then I realized that practically all of my top 5 would be Spike Jonze vids.  Even now after limiting it to just those by Jonze, I've left off some obvious choices.  I mean Sabotage, Cannonball, Undone, Weapon of Choice . . . come on!  Also, if I wasn't such an unabashed Weezer fan, I think number one and two would be switched...the Fatlip video is so sweet.  Enjoy!


5. The Pharcyde - Drop (1996)



4. Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet (1995)




3. Fatboy Slim - Praise You (1998)



2. Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip (2000)



1. Weezer - Buddy Holly (1994)


1 comment:

straightgangsterism.com said...

You made my day by including "Whats Up Fatlip." I bought that vinyl single when it came out! Loved the video too! And I totally predicted your #1.